SANDBAR BED AND BREAKFAST POLICIES
To reserve a room at the Sandbar Bed and Breakfast you may call Beata Faulkner at 252-489-1868 or e-mail at email@example.com.
- Room rates are per room.
- Reservations including a Friday and/or Saturday night require a 2 night minimum unless two reservations leave a Friday or Saturday night open between them
- Holiday weekends require a 3 night minimum.
- Reservations are secured with a credit card.
- A deposit equal to 50% of the total stay guarantees reservation.
- Reservation balance is taken when you arrive in our office located at Something Fishy gift store, next to the Sandbar Bed & Breakfast.
- We accept Cash, Travelers Checks, American Express, Discover, Master Card and Visa, as well as BedandBreakfast.com Gift Certificates.
- Room rates are a subjest to 5% Occupancy Tax and 6.75% North Carolina Tax.
Upon arrival please check in at the Something Fishy gift store, where the office for the Sandbar Bed & Breakfast is located. Please see Beata Faulkner, property manager to pay any remaining balance due.
Check-in is from 3 pm – 6 pm.
Check-out is 11 am.
For after hour check-ins, please call Innkeeper.
We welcome early check-ins when the rooms are available. Please call Innkeeper for availability.
In the event of a cancellation no charge will be made if the cancellation is more than 10 days prior to arrival. If the cancellation is less than 10 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be refunded only upon resale of the reservation.
If Nags Head is issued a Mandatory Evacuation Order a full refund will be given. If evacuation order is not issued for Nags Head a credit for another stay will be given should our guest decide not to stay/arrive.
No Smoking allowed in any rooms.
Smoking is permitted outside only.
Pets are allowed. The charge for a pet to visit the inn is an additional $15 per night. Please provide the name, age and breed of your dog during your reservation as well as a cell number where you can be reached in case of emergency during your absence.
Rooms are deep cleaned after every pet visit to ensure a comfortable environment for all guests.
Keep in mind that the owner’s dog, Princess, already lives at the inn, so your dog must be friendly to other dogs and all kinds of people.